When choosing an air conditioner for your home in New Zealand, there are several factors to consider:
Make sure to choose an air conditioner that is appropriately sized for the room or area where it will be installed. A unit that is too small will not effectively cool the space, while a unit that is too large will waste energy.
2 Energy efficiency
There are several different types of air conditioners available, including window units, portable units, and central systems. Consider which type will best suit your needs.
Consider any additional features you may want, such as a remote control or air filtering capabilities.
5 Brand reputation
Research brands and read reviews to see which brands have a good reputation for quality and reliability
6 Installation cost
Installation cost vary so consider this in your budget.
Make sure to buy from a reputable supplier/brand and check if they have service centers in your area. G-Force service Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Waikato and Christchurch
Additionally, it’s recommended to consult with a professional like G-Force, to get the best advice for your specific needs and budget.
HAVE A CHAT TO THE G-FORCE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ABOUT THE BEST COOLING OPTION FOR YOU AND YOUR WHANAU BY GIVING US A CALL ON 0800 477 009 OR EMAIL: SALES@GFORCE.CO.NZ
YOU MIGHT FIND THESE RESOURCES HELPFUL AS WELL:
- Do heat pumps use more power?‘I don’t want a heat pump installed, it will cost too much to run.’ We hear this common objection from a lot of people including tenants in rental properties, fearing that a new heat pump will increase their power consumption (or rent) overnight.
- NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?Summer is a great time to get a heat pump service, especially if you’re going to be switching onto cooling mode. We’ve got some tips below to help you do a basic heat pump clean but if you haven’t had it looked at by professionals (like us!) for… Read more: NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?
- Remove moisture & dampness from your homeRemove moisture & dampness from your home. Tackle dampness from the bottom to the top.
- Air conditioning vs Heatpump: what’s the difference?If you think that heat pumps are only used for warming your home in winter, then think again, as heat pumps can also be used as a air conditioning unit.
- Save Energy at Home – Choose Good AppliancesChoosing appliances with a Energy Rating Label is a great way to save energy at home which can also mean a lower power bill. So how do the Energy Rating Labels work? I’m sure you’ve seen the stickers with stars on large appliances like washing machines, dryers, dish… Read more: Save Energy at Home – Choose Good Appliances
- Benefits of LED LightingIs it time to brighten up your house? Are there indoors areas that are a bit dark? LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting has become increasingly popular in recent years as it has many benefits over other types of lighting, including: Energy efficiency: LED lights use up to 90%… Read more: Benefits of LED Lighting