The Warmer Kiwi Homes Government programme offers insulation grants to low-income home owners (you must be a owner-occupier). You can get 80% paid for by the warmer kiwi homes grant.
G-Force Healthy Home Solutions is an authorised service provider for the EECA Warmer Kiwi Homes Government Grant to help you save on the cost of installing insulation in your home.
What can you get from the Warmer Kiwi Homes Grant?
- 80% of the total cost of ceiling and underfloor insulation
Are you eligible for a Warmer Kiwi Homes Grant?
- You own and live in a home built before 2008.
- You (the owner) have a Community Services Card or live in an area identified as low-income (visit the application tool) to check your address)
- Your home doesn’t have ceiling and underfloor insulation. (If you had an insulation grant for a previous house, no worries, you can apply again.)
What happens next?
- You can check your eligibility via the EECA website, they have a handy Warmer Kiwi Homes tool or give one of our helpful customer service team a call on 0508 088 888
- If you’re eligible, G-Force Healthy Homes Solutions will arrange a free, no obligation quote and let you know about payment options or extra funding available to you.
- Once you’re happy with the quote, G-Force Healthy Homes Solutions will arrange a time that suits you to install.