Is it time to brighten up your house? Are there indoors areas that are a bit dark? LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting has become increasingly popular in recent years as it has many benefits over other types of lighting, including:
LED lights use up to 90% less energy than incandescent bulbs and up to 50% less energy than fluorescent bulbs. This can save you a significant amount of money on your energy bills.
LED lights last much longer than other types of bulbs. On average, an LED bulb can last up to 25 times longer than an incandescent bulb and up to 8 times longer than a fluorescent bulb. This means you won’t have to replace your LED bulbs as often, saving you even more money.
LED lights are very durable and can withstand shock and vibration. This makes them ideal for use in high-traffic areas or outdoors.
Reduced heat output:
LED lights produce very little heat, which can make your home or office more comfortable and reduce your energy costs for cooling.
Better light quality:
LED lights produce a high-quality light that is bright, even, and flicker-free. This makes them ideal for tasks that require good lighting, such as reading, working on a computer, or cooking.
LED lights are available in a wide range of colors, brightness levels, and beam angles. This makes them suitable for a variety of applications, from residential lighting to commercial lighting to industrial lighting.
LED lights are more environmentally friendly than other types of bulbs because they contain no mercury and produce very little heat. They also last longer, which means they don’t have to be replaced as often, reducing waste.
In addition to these benefits, LED lighting is also becoming more affordable and accessible. As a result, it is becoming the preferred choice for lighting in homes, businesses, and industries around the world.
HAVE A CHAT TO THE G-FORCE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ABOUT THE INSTALLING LED LIGHTING IN YOUR HOME BY GIVING US A CALL ON 0800 088 888 OR EMAIL: SALES@GFORCE.CO.NZ
YOU MIGHT FIND THESE ARTICLES HELPFUL
- Do heat pumps use more power?‘I don’t want a heat pump installed, it will cost too much to run.’ We hear this common objection from a lot of people including tenants in rental properties, fearing that a new heat pump will increase their power consumption (or rent) overnight.
- NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?Summer is a great time to get a heat pump service, especially if you’re going to be switching onto cooling mode. We’ve got some tips below to help you do a basic heat pump clean but if you haven’t had it looked at by professionals (like us!) for a while then get in touch as… Read more: NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?
- Remove moisture & dampness from your homeRemove moisture & dampness from your home. Tackle dampness from the bottom to the top.
- Air conditioning vs Heatpump: what’s the difference?If you think that heat pumps are only used for warming your home in winter, then think again, as heat pumps can also be used as a air conditioning unit.
- Save Energy at Home – Choose Good AppliancesChoosing appliances with a Energy Rating Label is a great way to save energy at home which can also mean a lower power bill. So how do the Energy Rating Labels work? I’m sure you’ve seen the stickers with stars on large appliances like washing machines, dryers, dish washers and heat pumps. The more stars… Read more: Save Energy at Home – Choose Good Appliances
- Benefits of LED LightingIs it time to brighten up your house? Are there indoors areas that are a bit dark? LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting has become increasingly popular in recent years as it has many benefits over other types of lighting, including: Energy efficiency: LED lights use up to 90% less energy than incandescent bulbs and up… Read more: Benefits of LED Lighting