Need finance to get your home winter ready? With Q Mastercard you could enjoy 3 months zero interest and zero payments on purchases such as insulating your home, or getting a heat pump installed through to installing a range hood in your kitchen and extractor fan in your bathroom.
G-Force Healthy Homes is a Q Mastercard partner and we often run specials in conjunction with Q Mastercard so get in touch with our team and see how we can help make your home a healthier one.
A Q Mastercard can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted, there’s no minimum spend requirements, and there’s also a handy Q Mastercard app to help you keep track of your finances.
For more information about lending criteria and how to apply, click here>>
YOU MIGHT FIND THESE ARTICLES HELPFUL
- Do heat pumps use more power?‘I don’t want a heat pump installed, it will cost too much to run.’ We hear this common objection from a lot of people including tenants in rental properties, fearing that a new heat pump will increase their power consumption (or rent) overnight.
- NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?Summer is a great time to get a heat pump service, especially if you’re going to be switching onto cooling mode. We’ve got some tips below to help you do a basic heat pump clean but if you haven’t had it looked at by professionals (like us!) for a while then get in touch as… Read more: NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?
- Remove moisture & dampness from your homeRemove moisture & dampness from your home. Tackle dampness from the bottom to the top.
- Air conditioning vs Heatpump: what’s the difference?If you think that heat pumps are only used for warming your home in winter, then think again, as heat pumps can also be used as a air conditioning unit.
- Save Energy at Home – Choose Good AppliancesChoosing appliances with a Energy Rating Label is a great way to save energy at home which can also mean a lower power bill. So how do the Energy Rating Labels work? I’m sure you’ve seen the stickers with stars on large appliances like washing machines, dryers, dish washers and heat pumps. The more stars… Read more: Save Energy at Home – Choose Good Appliances
- Benefits of LED LightingIs it time to brighten up your house? Are there indoors areas that are a bit dark? LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting has become increasingly popular in recent years as it has many benefits over other types of lighting, including: Energy efficiency: LED lights use up to 90% less energy than incandescent bulbs and up… Read more: Benefits of LED Lighting