G-Force Healthy Homes have expanded their Auckland insulation team so we can keep up with demand over the colder weather. Our insulation team are professional, friendly and experienced – don’t take our word for it, check out what our customers say below. They can advise the best insulation solution for you whether you are doing a retrofit or new build or you want your old insulation removed.
“Fantastic job! We had roof and floor insulation done!!! The height underneath the floor is quite limited while the team still did an amazing job efficiently! Highly recommended!”
“Was very impressed with the prompt, courteous, friendly service installing my underfloor and ceiling insulation. The boys worked as a very efficient team and were finished by 1.00pm. Thanks Guys for a tidy professional job that also involved the removal and disposal of the old under floor foil.”
“After a lot of research, when we were looking for insulation provider, we have decided to go with G Force. We are glad that we have made the right choice. The team worked with us are highly professional, gave us the advise that we needed to choose the right product for our house and the right price. The installation was executed as per schedule and specifications. A job well done.”
“Thank you so much G FORCE for giving us a lovely warm home. The installers were a great bunch of guys and did a fantastic job installing the ceiling and underfloor insulation. I would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of getting insulation of any kind.”
Insulation not only keeps the heat in, but your home cool in summer – yes, we’re pretty sure summer is still on its way!
Our team will arrange a time to come and see your home and then put together a comprehensive free quote.
Once you’ve made your decision, it will take about half a day for us to install depending on what you’re getting done e.g just ceiling or ceiling and underfloor insulation for example. After we’ve finished, a Compliance Certificate that states the work has been carried out in accordance with the building standard for insulation, will be provided.
We also have a number of payment options available so get in touch and have a chat to our friendly customer service team about your insulation needs today.
G-FORCE SUPPLY & INSTALL NEW ZEALAND’S BEST INSTALLATION SOLUTIONS IN AUCKLAND, WAIKATO, BAY OF PLENTY AND CHRISTCHURCH. GET IN TOUCH FOR A FREE QUOTE >>
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE RESOURCES
- Do heat pumps use more power?‘I don’t want a heat pump installed, it will cost too much to run.’ We hear this common objection from a lot of people including tenants in rental properties, fearing that a new heat pump will increase their power consumption (or rent) overnight.
- NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?Summer is a great time to get a heat pump service, especially if you’re going to be switching onto cooling mode. We’ve got some tips below to help you do a basic heat pump clean but if you haven’t had it looked at by professionals (like us!) for a while then get in touch as… Read more: NEED A HEAT PUMP SERVICE?
- Remove moisture & dampness from your homeRemove moisture & dampness from your home. Tackle dampness from the bottom to the top.
- Air conditioning vs Heatpump: what’s the difference?If you think that heat pumps are only used for warming your home in winter, then think again, as heat pumps can also be used as a air conditioning unit.
- Save Energy at Home – Choose Good AppliancesChoosing appliances with a Energy Rating Label is a great way to save energy at home which can also mean a lower power bill. So how do the Energy Rating Labels work? I’m sure you’ve seen the stickers with stars on large appliances like washing machines, dryers, dish washers and heat pumps. The more stars… Read more: Save Energy at Home – Choose Good Appliances
- Benefits of LED LightingIs it time to brighten up your house? Are there indoors areas that are a bit dark? LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting has become increasingly popular in recent years as it has many benefits over other types of lighting, including: Energy efficiency: LED lights use up to 90% less energy than incandescent bulbs and up… Read more: Benefits of LED Lighting